Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love Is In The Air Cards, Ecards and Greeting Cards

"Love is in the Air", a lovely disco song sung by John Paul Young. One of the most classic song hit worldwide is available with almost every album. Based on the theme of love is in the air, we decided to design few collection of cards, greetings and ecards with hearts designed in the sky to express vast love for the partner. You can use these love is in the air cards to present it to your dear valentines with emotions tugging at the heartstrings. Capture the love hearts blowing in air. These cards can better express the three magical words 'I Love You'.
Love Is In The Air Card Love Is In The Air Love Is In The Air Heart Greeting Card
love heart in the sky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to add a quick comment on how cool I think e-Cards are!They are so much better for the environment - think about all the paper you are saving! Less trees to be chopped down!This has to be a positive thing! Oh my gosh,I am getting really stressed out over Valentine’s Day already! Last year I was really down, and to compensate I ate A LOT of ice-cream! I really hope this year will be different! Don't you think there is always so much pressure on everyone to "get it right" with Valentine’s Day cards/booking meals way in advance/flowers/gifts... the list goes on!! However, I have found a new way to send greetings, and this all down to my lovely friend Alice. She sent me an e-Card for Christmas, (she was in New Zealand over the festive season) and I thought it was such a cool way to send greetings, I have now been converted! I did a lot of research to see what sites were out there, and in the end I found the perfect Free Valentine's Day e-Card site for me.There are lots of choices on there, some cute and soppy e-Cards, others are funny, and interactive. Definitely worth checking out! Don't knock electronic greetings till you have tried them! Just wanted to share my findings with you all! Love and Hugs,
Nicole.

You And I Cards, Between You And I Cards

Whats the relation between you and i? I don't know but i need you every time, every moment till the last breath of my life. So here we b...